WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Apr 13, 2023 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN has participated in several events engaging with new and existing shareholders and providing updates on Company developments.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells held several interviews recently to discuss advancements with the Casino Copper-Gold Project, including the partnership with Rio Tinto as well as the recently announced strategic investment from Mitsubishi Materials. Click the interviews below for the replays:
- April 11 on Ellis Martin Report
- March 31 on SF Live
- March 27 on Mining Stock Daily
- Feb 24 on Kitco (recorded during Mines and Money Florida)
The second quarter will be active for Western Copper and Gold, hosting 1x1s and corporate presentations at several in person conferences; including:
- April 14-16 CEM Scottsdale Capital Event Conference, Scottsdale, AZ
- May 2-4 Marketing in Europe
- May 5-6 Deutsche Goldmesse Spring 2023 Conference, Frankfurt, Germany
- May 8 Marketing in London, UK
- June 19-21 THE Mining Investment Event of the North, Quebec City, QC
In the first quarter we attended:
- February 23-24 Mines and Money, Miami, FL
- February 26-March 1 BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference, Hollywood, FL
- Replay of the corporate presentation can be viewed here
- March 5-8 PDAC, Toronto, ON
- March 24 Mitsubishi Materials conference call
- Replay of the conference call is available at 1-800-319-6413 or 1-604-638-9010, access code 0022
RECENT WRN NEWS…
April 11 – Western Copper and Gold announces Exercise of Participation Right in full by Rio Tinto
March 24 – Western Copper and Gold announces Strategic Investment by Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
March 23 – Western Copper and Gold Files Form 40-F and Annual Filings
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.