WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
May 04, 2022 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN has participated in several events engaging with new and existing shareholders and providing updates on company developments.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells held several interviews recently to discuss advancements with the Casino Copper-Gold Project as well as the partnership with Rio Tinto. Click the interviews below for the replays:
- April 18 with Crux Investor
- April 8 with Mining Stock Daily
- March 28 with The Ellis Martin Report
- March 14 with The Ellis Martin Report
- March 10 with Mining Stock Daily
In March we participated in the 121 Mining Investment Conference in Las Vegas, NV, where we hosted 1x1s and a corporate presentation. In April we participated in the CEM Capital Events Conference in Scottsdale, AZ, where we had a full day of 1×1 meetings followed by a networking event.
The remainder of the second quarter is expected to be another active one for WRN with the following events planned, click the event for additional details:
- Amvest Capital Webinar – virtual – May 10
- Vancouver Resource Investment Conference in Vancouver, BC (visit us at Booth #104 next to the Yukon Pavilion) – May 17-18
- 121 Mining Investment Conference in New York, NY – June 6-7
- RBC Global Mining and Materials Conference in New York, NY – June 9-10
- PDAC in Toronto, ON (visit us at Booth #IE2133) – June 13-15
- Yukon Property Tour & Conference in Yukon – June 20-27
- WRN AGM in Vancouver, BC – June 27
RECENT WRN NEWS…
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.